New texts by Gene Scheer. Commissioned by University of Kansas at Lawrence for mezzo-soprano Joyce Castle. Premiered December 5, 2005. Also with chamber accompaniment.
1. Henry Moore: Reclining Figure of Elmwood
2. Pablo Picasso: Head of a Woman, 1932
3. Hapshetsut: The Divine Potter
4. Alberto Giacommetti: Standing Woman #2
5. Winged Victory: We’re Through
One or more recordings have been made. (Here is a Search for them.) Sheet Music, Scores, Parts and Performance Materials are available from billholabmusic.com. Rental Sheet Music, Scores, Parts and Performance Materials are available from billholabmusic.com.